Ride On Lawnmower Westwood T1200

OK. Here is my Westfield T1200 ride on lawnmower for sale. I have had this for ages now, and to be fair I do not really use it much anymore, as although I have quite a large garden, I am finding I prefer to use the Flymo more, as the garden is really not big enough to justify the ride on and I need the space in my workshop. I have always had this serviced and maintained, in fact only last week I had two new bearings put into the cutting deck and also a new blade, all of which I have the receipt for. There is no buy it now price or reserve, as that defeats the purpose of ebay, so don t go there hey. Happy to discuss the item and my mobile is 07957 959058. The mower is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 400cc engine and go s like the clappers, the engine simply Purrs, it s lovely. I do have this advertised elsewhere and reserve the right to withdraw if the sells before the end of the ebay listing. This is a buyer to collect and cash on collection sale. All the best and hope you win. Simon.

Categories: Westwood